Quoting made effortless with Spanflug
Spanflug will present its automated quoting solution for CNC machining companies at EMO 2023 in Hannover, Germany. Spanflug Make automates the calculation of manufacturing times and prices for custom machined parts. The latest, extended version presented at the EMO is an end-to-end quoting tool for the entire process – from receiving RFQs to sending out final quotes to customers. The seamless, digital solution will help manufacturing machine shops and job shops to boost efficiency and stay competitive.
The Munich-based technology company will be showcasing these and other innovations at the Future of Connectivity Area in Hall 9, Booth H22.
Effortless start into automated quoting
Spanflug Technologies will present its quoting solution in its latest version at EMO 2023. The cloud-based software aims to streamline the otherwise complex and tedious process of preparing quotes for custom turning and milling parts and reduces efforts by up to 90%. It addresses the challenges faced by machine shops, such as excessive time and cost spent on administrative tasks, increasing competitive pressures and uncertainty resulting from the growing complexity in stocks procurement. With its industry-leading, innovative algorithm, Spanflug Make sets new standards in automated quoting.
Seamless digital solution from CAD model to ready-to-send customer quote
With Spanflug Make, machine shops calculate prices for turning and milling parts in one minute. The software supports throughout the entire quoting process – from receiving RFQs to sending out final quotes to customers. Main features of Spanflug Make include:
- Customer master data and quotations can be stored directly in Spanflug Make. The quotation processes can thus be managed systematically in an easy-to-use software solution. The creation of follow-up offers is also made much easier.
- Prices and manufacturing times are automatically calculated by the intelligent Spanflug algorithm, which has been tested on hundreds of thousands of parts and is subject to continuous AI-based and data driven improvements. It also includes up-to-date prices for nearly 60 materials and over 30 post-treatments, helping to reduce uncertainty in current supply chains and to achieve the calculated margins despite price fluctuations. Details, such as machining times, stocks or tools needed, are also provided and support machine shops in manufacturing planning.
- The software can either be used out-of-the-box or customized for the individual machine shop in just a few simple steps by setting up CNC machines and adjusting settings such as cutting values or markups.
- As an end-to-end quoting tool, Spanflug Make increases the efficiency of the entire quoting process. It is designed to suit a wide range of operational settings – from larger companies with established IT systems to smaller machine shops at the beginning of their digitization journey. The solution includes possibilities to manage customer master data directly within Spanflug and to either export calculation results to existing ERP systems or to conveniently generate a quote.
- Spanflug Make is a software-as-a-service solution that can be used without installation and maintenance efforts. Calculating five parts per month is permanently free, while monthly or annual software subscriptions are available for unlimited calculations.
Digital processes as competitive advantage
These and other novelties are presented by Spanflug from the 18 -23 Sep 2023 at the world's leading trade show for production technology in Hanover. "We are excellently positioned thematically in the Future of Connectivity Area," says Westermeier, looking forward to the EMO appearance. "Networking, digitalization and automation are inevitable steps for companies in the manufacturing industry to maintain competitiveness under increasing cost pressure and the growing shortage of skilled workers." Trade visitors and members of the press can find Spanflug at the Booth H22 in Hall 9. You can also get more information on: https://spanflug.de/emo