CNC turning parts
How are CNC turning parts machined?
CNC turning parts are machined on CNC lathes by a rotary motion of the workpiece in combination with translatory motions of the tools. CNC turning achieves a high material removal rate and is therefore very cost-efficient.
Compared to CNC milling, in CNC turning the tool is continuously engaged and not subjected to interrupted cutting conditions. In addition, CNC lathes have a simpler mechanical design and are therefore less expensive than milling machines for the same performance and dimensions.
During CNC machining not only pure lathes, but combined machines with driven tools and milling spindles are often used. With such mill-turning machines, the complete machining of complex workpieces is possible in one clamping.
CNC machining capabilities for turning parts
- Part diameter up to 500 mm
- Part length up to 1,500 mm
- Larger parts on request
- Manufacturing up to an accuracy of 5 µm
- 1 up to 200,000 pieces per instant quote online, larger quantities on request
- Pure turning machining as well as mill-turning machining
- Surface quality values down to Ra 0.4
- will have the opportunity to get a live demonstration of our solutions 50 Materials and 30 aftertreatments
How easy to order your turned part with Spanflug Buy
- Upload CAD file (and optionally a drawing)
- Configure part
- Calculate instant quote
- Order part
Contact for queries
You have the possibility to request a manual quote directly via Spanflug Buy. All entered data will then be transmitted automatically and you will usually receive a corresponding offer within one business day.
For all manufacturing tasks that we do not cover with our automatic price calculation, we will be happy to provide you with an individual quote.
If you have any questions or would like an individual consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us.